Friday 19 October 2012

May I have your attention please friends? I want to say something to you all. As I told you, it is the season of Navaratri in India; as well as Durga Puja or Sharad Utsav (Autumn festival) in West Bengal. Being a Bengali, it is very special for me too and I’m very busy in the preparations of it. It will celebrate from the Saturday (20th October) to Wednesday (24th October) in West Bengal. Beside that; many more festivals like Laxmi Puja, Kali Puja or Dewali, Vai Phota, Jagadhatri Puja etc. will be going for one month. I can’t manage a particular time to blog on the two days (Wednesday & Sunday) that I selected for you! In this period; I decide to blog everyday out of any one or two topic. I shall post pictures and will share the clippings of celebrating about festivals with you. I think you will enjoy it more. From 21August, I will blog again on Wednesday and Sunday as usual.
That’s all for today. Wish you all a very happy Sharadia (season of Autumn Festival). Have a good day/ afternoon/evening/night! Namaskar.



Ma Durga with her two sons and two daughter

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your Season of Navaratri!!! I look forward to the photos and information. Thank you for sharing this time with me.

    ReplyDelete